Understanding a school inspection report
School inspection reports will have information such as:
• how well inspectors think the school is doing and what it could do to make things even better
• how well pupils are doing, both in their education and their overall well-being and personal development
• what parents and carers think about the school
• how up to date the school buildings are, including any boarding school living accommodation
• how any problems or complaints are dealt with
• how the school complies with rules and regulations.
School at a Glance
We are inspirational
By approaching students as individuals and understanding their perspectives, we find new and exciting ways to reactivate their engagement with learning. There is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ solution here.